CeltTim's BlogSpot

The rantings and life stuff of an ordinary guy with an extraordinary vocabulary.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Fitness Check-in

I started my fitness journey in April weighing 250 lbs. and wearing 3XL shirts and size 44 waist pants.

With hard work and the support of a great coach, I have lost 40 lbs. I am wearing XL shirts and today bought size 36 shorts.

I stopped using the Advair inhaler that kept the nightly wheezing at bay and allowed me to sleep. The wheezing has not returned and my asthma hasn't reasserted itself. According to my doctor, my A1C has dropped 2 full points. If it continues to drop and I maintain a consistent weight, I could theoretically be taken off my meds for high blood pressure and for diabetes. That is my new goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home