CeltTim's BlogSpot

The rantings and life stuff of an ordinary guy with an extraordinary vocabulary.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's Sprung

I took Good Friday off to do some spring cleaning in my Geek Room. I managed to make a dent, but didn't get far enough that I could move to cleaning my bedroom. Today it unexpectedly didn't rain, so I took advantage to the "partly cloudy" to mow the existing grass, put down grass seed and straw and just generally do yard work.

I have to admit that the longer days and generally warmer weather are bolstering my spirits. Now, if I could just get the damn birds to stop eating my grass seed!

Tomorrow is Easter. I no longer have any religious connection to the holiday, but I might have to venture out to get something ham-related...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home