CeltTim's BlogSpot

The rantings and life stuff of an ordinary guy with an extraordinary vocabulary.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pops Update

I have been documenting my Funko Pop Vinyl collection on my Tumblr and Instagram accounts. But, I had a flurry of recent additions, many of them Halloween themed, so I wanted to put some of them on here.

First up, Hot Topic did another round of mystery Pops, with a horror theme. I scored three out of the four Pops, although I'm giving the Alex DeLarge to my buddy Nick:
Next, a batch of New York Comic Con exclusives, including the Rainbow Batman I really, really wanted:
I also hit local Walgreens to put together all four Peanuts Great Pumpkin Pops:
Books-A-Million had an exclusive golden metallic Cthulhu Pop:
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark also got the Pop treatment:
And finally, I have been looking for this Hot Top exclusive Steampunk Batman for about a month:
So that's it for now. More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home