CeltTim's BlogSpot

The rantings and life stuff of an ordinary guy with an extraordinary vocabulary.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Perfect Evening with My Best Friend and Stranger Things

I spent last night introducing my best friend Joe to the Netflix series Stranger Things. Joe brought some of his prepped meals from his new diet and fitness plan, i had the same number of sushi courses and we cranked through five episodes with brief intermissions for food, bathroom and conversation. I cannot imagine a more perfect evening!

Joe looked his Autumn GQ best in a flannel, layered shirts and cargo pants. Seriously, he should add this ensemble to his modeling portfolio:

While I was using the Stranger Things Title Generator, I created one for IronWill Savage:
Autumn is definitely in the air and Iam loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home