CeltTim's BlogSpot

The rantings and life stuff of an ordinary guy with an extraordinary vocabulary.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot Avengers at Comic-Con


It's too hot and humid to blog. So instead, I offer this edited photo of Chris Hemsworth with his arm around Chris Evans from the Avengers panel at Comic-Con. When I saw it, I had two immediate thoughts:

1.) Hemsworth is TALL!
2.) This photo guarantees my purchase of at least three movie tickets: Thor, Captain America and Avengers. Yowsa.

Actually, there were other, naughtier thoughts, but I'll leave those to your imagination. I'll be in my bunk.

Edit: Just saw this and had to add it:

Speechless.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Thùy Liên said...

I have more useful information from this article. Thanks for sharing. mount and blade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home